FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Contact: Veronica Scrimshaw, Director of Corporate Communications
+1 616.455.6776 x17
GRAND RAPIDS, MICHIGAN, USA – September 9, 2014 – NPAworldwide, a member-owned recruitment network, has announced the enrollments of the following independent recruitment agencies:
- Indigo Partners (www.indigopartnersinc.com), Fairfield, Connecticut, USA
- Makes placements in makes placements in information technology, hardware, software, electronics (engineering hardware, software, IT administrators, IT analysts, IT developers, IT programmers).
- Stewart Staffing Solutions, (www.stewartstaff.com) Hartford, Connecticut, USA
- Makes placements in the areas of engineering, insurance, accounting, operations, human resources, banking, production management, senior management, logistics, IT, network, and network administrators.
- Skinner and Associates (www.skinnerandassociates.com), Tampa, Florida, USA
- Areas of focus include healthcare and IT, specializing in Healthcare IT, imaging and informatics. This includes EMR, HIM, ICD-10, software development, project managers, sales, marketing, engineers, field service, and executive roles internationally.
- Beslow Consulting, Newark, New Jersey, USA
- Areas of focus include accounting, finance, financial Services, and engineering (hardware, software), IT administrators, IT analysts, IT developers, IT programmers
- Excellence in Recruiting, (www.eirecruiting.com), Dallas, Texas, USA
- Makes placements in accounting, finance, chemical, engineering, environment, oil / gas / refinery, therapists, aerospace, defense, electronics development, hardware / software engineering, IT administrators, IT analysts, IT developers, IT programmers, information security / cyber security, legal / attorneys.
- Fortis Partners (www.fortispts.com), Seoul, Korea
- Specializing in finance, technology, consumer goods, manufacturing, and conglomerates in the Asia Pacific region.
“As a member-owned cooperative, each member firm is a part-owner of our network,” said Dave Nerz, president of NPA. “Independent recruitment agencies that join NPA are committed to increasing their service to clients and candidates by working together with other member firms and sharing the resulting fees. Congratulations to our new members who have made the decision to join NPAworldwide. We look forward to their success in our recruitment network.”
NPAworldwide membership is offered on a selective basis to independently-owned recruitment firms who meet the network’s enrollment criteria and have a strategic interest in making split placements.
About NPAworldwide. NPAworldwide is a recruitment network facilitating placements between its members. The network has more than 425 member offices with 1,200 recruiters in 30 countries on 6 continents. For more information, please visit www.npaworldwide.com.