GRAND RAPIDS, MICHIGAN, USA – March 24, 2021 – Seven executive recruitment firms joined NPAworldwide in February in order to expand their capacity to serve clients and candidates.
- Grupo Suessa (www.suessa.com.ar), Buenos Aires, Argentina
- Niche markets include: accounting/financial services, agribusiness, apparel/textile/retail, banking, biomedical/pharmaceutical/medical device, chemical process, cross-industry functions, cybersecurity, engineering/operations/manufacturing, fintech, healthcare, legal, renewable energy, and technology
- Richardson Executive Search (www.richardsonsearch.ca) Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
- Specialties include accounting/financial services, agribusiness, apparel/textile/retail, banking, chemical process, cybersecurity, engineering/operations/manufacturing, healthcare, legal, and technology
- FlexForce Industrial (www.flexforceindustrial.com), Houston, Texas, USA
- Focus is on serving the marine, petrochemical, and OEM industries, both direct-hire and staffing
- Shepherd Search Group Inc. (www.shepherdsg.com), Miami, Florida, USA
- Niche markets include accounting/financial services, apparel/textile/retail, banking, biomedical/pharmaceutical/medical device, chemical process, cross-industry functions, cybersecurity, engineering/operations/manufacturing, fintech, healthcare, renewable energy, and technology
- Agile Recruitment (www.agile-recruitment.nl), Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Proven track record of success in finance and IT recruitment
- emPowerment Financial Search & Selection (www.empowermentinternational.com), Dublin, Ireland
- Niche recruitment firm helping the career development of finance and legal professionals
- Unicorn Wranglers (uwrecruiting.com), Las Vegas, Nevada, USA
- Experience recruiting for all industries including technology, manufacturing, legal, healthcare, consulting, retail, and oil & gas
“Congratulations to each of our new member recruitment firms,” said Dave Nerz, president of NPAworldwide. “By joining our global recruitment network, these firms are invested as owners. Membership in NPAworldwide allows executive recruitment firms to more effectively serve their clients and candidates by adding or increasing split placements.”
NPAworldwide membership is offered on a selective basis to independently-owned recruitment firms who meet the network’s enrollment criteria and have a strategic interest in making split placements.
About NPAworldwide. NPAworldwide is a global recruitment network facilitating placements between its members. The network has more than 550 member offices across 6 continents. For more information, please visit www.npaworldwide.com or www.npaworldwideworks.com.
The post Executive Recruitment Firms Add Capacity Through NPAworldwide appeared first on NPAworldwide.