Local Know-How, Global Reach
NPAworldwide is a network of independent recruitment firms working cooperatively to fill your talent needs locally, regionally, and internationally. The network is owned by its members, so each firm is vested in our long-term stability and success.
— Director of Global Metallurgical supply company
NPAworldwide members recruit in virtually every occupational and industrial niche. Some are functional specialists, even micro-specialists. Others work in vertical markets. There are also generalist firms that have a broad knowledge base and are able to support clients for a variety of hiring needs. Founded in 1956 to compete against large franchised organizations, NPAworldwide is a global network.
The membership consists of nearly 500 locations across 6 continents, representing more than 1,300 individual recruiters.
Why It Works – The Exponential Power of a Network
NPAworldwide’s network operates on split-fee placements. That means recruiters are sharing information to fill your open positions with top-quality candidates. Unlike non-member firms, our global recruiters have access to a pool of passive candidates developed by more than 500 firms and 1300 recruiters. Their searches aren’t limited to a single recruiter’s candidate pool or to a small number of candidates found on a job board. Rather, NPAworldwide members deliver a world of possibilities through an international recruiting network.
Practice Groups Bring Expertise to Your Search for Talent
Practice Groups are niche recruiting groups of NPAworldwide members specializing in occupational specialties with shared similar industry issues, challenges, and demands.
- Increased productivity. Practice Group recruiters interact with other experienced members to complete searches and placements faster and more profitably.
- Competitive advantage. Practice Group members develop strong relationships with other partners, creating a competitive advantage over recruiters working without the support of an industry network.
- Professional interaction. Recruiters in Practice Groups support each other by sharing information, insight, and best practices via meetings, newsletters, and personal correspondence.
NPAworldwide presently has several Practice Groups to support the needs of its global recruiting network:
- Chemical Process
- Cross-Industry Functions (C-level and areas like sales, marketing, business development, legal, human resources, etc.)
Geographic Areas Facilitate Successful Placements
NPAworldwide encourages placements among recruiters who share a geographic region. Members within each geographic community participate in regular conference calls and informal face-to-face events to foster trading relationships. NPAworldwide members make placements more quickly and effectively locally, regionally, and internationally. Current areas of concentration look like this:
- United States: New England Area, Middle Atlantic Area, Southeast Atlantic Area, Southeast Central Area, Midwest Great Lakes Area, Midwest Central Area, Southwest Central Area, West Mountain Area, and the West Pacific Area.
- Canada: Ontario Area, Outside Ontario Area
- Australia/New Zealand: New South Wales/Australian Capital Territory Area, Queensland Area, Victoria/South Australia Area, Western Australia Area, and New Zealand Area.
- Europe/Middle East/Africa (EMEA): Nordic Area, German-Speaking Area, United Kingdom/Eastern Europe Area, BENELUX,, France, Spain, Italy, Southern Europe, Turkey Area, Africa and the Middle East Area.
- Latin America
- Asia: China Mainland Area, Hong Kong Area, Singapore/Thailand/Vietnam/Myanmar Area, Japan/Korea/Taiwan Area, Indonesia/Malaysia/Philippines Area and the India Area.