FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Contact: Veronica Scrimshaw, Director of Corporate Communications
+1 616.455.6776 x17
GRAND RAPIDS, MICHIGAN, USA – January 7, 2015– NPAworldwide, a member-owned recruitment network, is pleased to announce the following recruitment firms as new members:
- Lace Archibald & Associates LLC (www.laceassociates.com), Austin, Texas, USA
- Specializing accounting, finance, and technology
- HR Recruiting Service, (www.hrrecruitingservice.com) New York, New York, USA
- Focus on engineering, IT, industrial, administrative, manufacturing, finance, health and accounting
- BigR.io (http://bigr.io), Boston, Massachusetts, USA
- Specializing in big data and software in the information technology space
- Bell & Associates (www.bellsearchfirm.com), Kansas City, Kansas, USA
- Areas of focus include: accounting/finance, human resources and executive professionals across all industries
“As a member-owned cooperative, each member firm is a part-owner of our network,” said Dave Nerz, president of NPA. “Independent recruitment agencies that join NPAworldwide are committed to increasing their service to clients and candidates by working together with other member firms and sharing the resulting fees. Congratulations to our new members who have made the decision to join NPAworldwide. We look forward to their success in our recruitment network.”
NPAworldwide membership is offered on a selective basis to independently-owned recruitment firms who meet the network’s enrollment criteria and have a strategic interest in making split placements.
About NPAworldwide. NPAworldwide is a recruitment network facilitating placements between its members. The network has more than 400 member offices with 1,200 recruiters in 30 countries on 6 continents. For more information, please visit www.npaworldwide.com.