GRAND RAPIDS, MICHIGAN, USA – January 29, 2021 – Global recruitment network NPAworldwide has announced seven new recruiter award recipients:
- Platinum Recruiter Achievement Status:
- Gold Recruiter Achievement Status:
- Franci Eisenberg, Professional Recruiters (www.professionalrecruiterinc.com), Salt Lake City, Utah, USA
- Phil Leon, The Leon Group, Inc. (www.TheLeonGroupInc.com), Washington DC, USA
- Rio Montoya, Professional Recruiters (www.professionalrecruiterinc.com), Salt Lake City, Utah, USA
- Neans Moran, CPG Talent Management (www.cpgtalentmanagement.com), Chicago, Illinois, USA
- Brian Pho, Campbell Morden (www.campbellmorden.com), Toronto, Ontario, Canada
The Recruiter Achievement Status program is a lifetime achievement program for NPAworldwide members. The Platinum level represents cumulative salary totals of at least US $5 million and Gold represents at least US $2 million, respectively.
“Only about 100 recruiters in our entire membership have reached the Gold level or higher of our Recruiter Achievement Status program,” commented president Dave Nerz. “This recruiter award is a testament to both personal productivity and network tenure. It is a significant accomplishment.”
NPAworldwide recognizes six levels of performance through the Recruiter Achievement Status program. Platinum Premier is the highest level, followed by Double Platinum, Platinum, Gold, Silver, and Bronze.
About NPAworldwide. NPAworldwide is a global recruitment network facilitating placements between its members. The network has more than 550 member offices across 6 continents. For more information, please visit www.npaworldwide.com or www.npaworldwideworks.com.
The post NPAworldwide Announces 7 New Recruiter Award Recipients appeared first on NPAworldwide.