GRAND RAPIDS, MICHIGAN, USA – February 15, 2021 – Global recruiting network NPAworldwide is please to announce the addition of 9 new member locations during the month of January:
- Avancos Scandinavia AB (avancos.eu), Stockholm, Sweden
- Mainly retained search for a variety of roles in infrastructure, energy, industry, installation, building, and environment
- Sharpe Recruitment Ltd (sharperecruitment.co.uk), Newcastle-upon-Tyne, United Kingdom
- Specialist recruiters in the digital space for technology & IT, creative & design, project & account management, marketing, and UI/UX design
- CYRIS Executive Search (cyrissearch.com), Miami, Florida, USA
- Focus is information technology; specifically artificial intelligence, big data/analytics, cloud infrastructure, machine learning, BI, IoT within any industry
- Construct Executive Search (www.constructexec.co.za), Gauteng, South Africa
- Primary specialty is specialise in engineering & construction but they also serve clients in FMCG (food manufacturing) IT, finance & general recruitment
- theStarPowerCorp (www.thestarpowercorp.ca), Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
- Specialty is placing senior level professionals with backgrounds in all disciplines of engineering as well as I.T., operations, finance, project management for clients across Canada
- GSD Coach & Recruiting (gsd-coach.com), Denver, Colorado, USA
- Specialists in placing sales professionals
- The PRA Group, Inc. (prausa.com), greater Detroit, Michigan, USA
- Contract and permanent technical staffing on a national basis focusing on electrical, electronic and embedded talent: engineers, managers, technicians, project managers, directors and sales professionals
- Affinity Recruiting (www.affinitytoday.com), Huntsville, Alabama, USA
- Areas of focus include accounting/finance, IT and engineering
- Tech Recruiting Experts, LLC (www.techrecruitingx.com), Miami, Florida, USA
- Award-winning executive search for candidates and clients in software, IT, professional services, sales, and marketing for technology-oriented global companies to high-tech startups throughout the U.S.
“Congratulations to each of our new member firms,” said Dave Nerz, president of NPAworldwide. “By joining our recruiting network, these firms are invested as owners. Our continued membership growth allows independent recruitment firms to more effectively serve their clients and candidates by adding or increasing split placements.”
NPAworldwide membership is offered on a selective basis to independently-owned recruitment firms who meet the network’s enrollment criteria and have a strategic interest in making split placements.
About NPAworldwide. NPAworldwide is a global recruitment network facilitating placements between its members. The network has more than 550 member offices across 6 continents. For more information, please visit www.npaworldwide.com or www.npaworldwideworks.com.