GRAND RAPIDS, MICHIGAN, USA – July 16, 2021 – NPAworldwide, a member-owned split placement network for recruiters, is pleased to welcome the following members enrolled in June 2021:
- EdTechLabs Europe, Bratislava, Slovakia
- International IT Recruitment
- Jameson Legal Group Limited (jamesonlegal.com) London, United Kingdom
- Award-winning global recruitment business providing lawyers and compliance personnel to leading law firms and in-house legal and compliance departments
- Montgomery Hassell Inc. (montgomeryhassell.com), Roanoke, Virginia, USA
- Specialists in direct hire placements in manufacturing, distribution, engineering, including executive, C-suite, operations and operational support functions
- AMS Practice Managements (amsmanagements.com), Worcester, Massachusetts, USA
- Areas of focus include sales, marketing, business development, human resources
- Double Down Group, LLC (www.doubledowngroup.com), New York, New York, USA
- Specialists in the financial technology and financial services industries
- Covington Recruitment Group, Los Angeles, California, USA
- Heavy focus on enterprise software across all industries
- Selective Resources LLC (www.selective-resources.com), Cincinnati, Ohio, USA
- Boutique recruiting firm specializing in healthcare and managed care leadership positions throughout the USA
“Congratulations to these recruitment firms,” said Dave Nerz, president of NPAworldwide. “By joining our split placement network, they are invested as owners. Membership in NPAworldwide allows executive recruitment firms to more effectively serve their clients and candidates by adding or increasing split placements.”
NPAworldwide membership is offered on a selective basis to independently-owned recruitment firms who meet the network’s enrollment criteria and have a strategic interest in making split placements.
About NPAworldwide. NPAworldwide is a global recruitment network facilitating placements between its members. The network has more than 550 member offices across 6 continents. For more information, please visit www.npaworldwide.com or www.npaworldwideworks.com.
The post Split Placement Network NPAworldwide Adds 7 New Members appeared first on NPAworldwide.