FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Contact: Veronica Blatt
Director of Corporate Communications
+1 616 871-3323
GRAND RAPIDS, MICHIGAN, USA – October 12, 2020 – NPAworldwide membership expanded during September 2020. The new member firms are as follows:
- Altru Consulting, LLC (altruconsulting.com), Kansas City, Missouri, USA
- Boutique sales recruiting and consulting firm
- Ability Focused Staffing LLC. (abilityfocusedstaffing.com), New York, New York, USA
- Areas of focus include information technology, technology solutions, executive recruiting, call center staffing, accounting and finance recruiting and staffing, office and administration staffing, RPO, payroll services, military and military spouse staffing, differently-abled staffing, industrial staffing, and specialized on-site performance-based solutions
- Relentless Recruiting (www.hirerelentless.com), San Antonio, Texas, USA
- Specialists in commercial sales positions in medical, pharmaceutical, biotech, as well IT / software engineer positions with medtech companiesHR Dynamics, Hong Kong Focused on c-suite and specialist positions covering a wide range of industries, with special strength in property & construction, shipping & logistics, and manufacturing
- JB Recruit (www.jbrecruit.co.za), Johannesburg, South Africa
- Recruitment expertise in the specialist financial markets, investment banking and broader finance arena
- Narinyan (narinyan.com), Los Angeles, California, USA
- Placing accounting professionals across the USA
- Stephen Marks, New York, New York, USA
- Areas of concentration include investment banking / private banking; quantitative analysts, asset management, risk management, regulatory, compliance, data governance/scientists, commercial/residential underwriters
- Onyx Staffing, LLC (onyx-staffing.com), Boston, Massachusetts, USA
- Provide both temporary and direct hire services in the following specialties: technology, HR, accounting/finance, sales, marketing, office administration & investment ops
“Congratulations to each of our new member firms,” said Dave Nerz, president of NPAworldwide. “By joining the network, these recruitment firms are invested as owners. Our continued membership growth allows independent recruitment firms to more effectively serve their clients and candidates by adding or increasing split placements.”
NPAworldwide membership is offered on a selective basis to independently-owned recruitment firms who meet the network’s enrollment criteria and have a strategic interest in making split placements.
About NPAworldwide. NPAworldwide is a global recruitment network facilitating placements between its members. The network has more than 550 member offices across 6 continents. For more information, please visit www.npaworldwide.com or www.npaworldwideworks.com.
The post NPAworldwide Membership Grows in the USA, Hong Kong and South Africa appeared first on NPAworldwide.